Today, I am having a conversation with Soraya Gadit, CEO and Founder of Inocrowd, the go-to open innovation and crowdsourcing platform. If you want to solve a challenge, she is the person to contact.
“To find a solution, you have to work in a team”
- Don’t be afraid of bureaucracy. Use your pragmatic mind.
- At the beginning, it is very very hard.
- You have to build the business model, imagine the platform, and imagine everything. Besides that, you have to build a company and all the things that are involved in building a company. It was not easy.
- Inocrowd was my dream, because I believe in the power of a lot of minds working together and to find a solution you have to work in a team.
- Everything has to be very well done, but some times we have to have luck.
- Don’t give up, have resilience if you believe in your idea and business plan.
- I believe in everybody.
“I believe in the power of a lot of minds working together”
“SEO is very important to position your company in the first search results”
- It’s very important to find a good technology partner.
- SEO is very important to position your company in the first search results.
- Add different languages in your platform, such as English, Mandarin, French, Spanish, Portuguese.
- Win national and international contests to have a good PR.
- Share engaging stories to appear in the media including success stories.
- I have a PR agency which has partnerships with agencies in another countries.
- Find a new partner from different countries, for instance Belgium, Japan, US or Brazil. I am looking for other partners to help Inocrowd become a global platform.
“Open innovation is about collaboration, partnerships and working together to find a solution in a reduced time frame”
- There are different kind of innovations. For example, you can find an alternative for sugar, or incremental innovation to improve a process or to have an add-on.
- Innovation is something disruptive or where you improve a product or service.
- Open innovation is Inocrowd! A company who has a problem but not the capacity to solve the problem and they outsource their problem in a platform to find the solution.
- Open innovation is collaboration, partnerships and working together to find a solution in a reduced time frame.
“It’s very important to have mentors”
- Don’t try to do everything by yourself. Find a team who wants to work with you and commit 300% and work 24 hours per day.
- You have to have mentorship. It’s very important to have mentors.
- It’s very important to have your family, friends, and stakeholders be your ambassadors at the beginning. People that believe in you and give your strength to go further.
Follow her in twitter @Inocrowd, and @sorayagadit, in instagram @Inocrowd, @sorayagadit and follow us on twitter @jara_collabwith & instagram @knowcocommunity