About this Event
High performance teams are the core of the motivation and productivity inside an organization, and the key of the high performing teams is to have and create a psychological safety environment. How is possible to create a psychological safety environment within new teams, virtual and remote teams, how to change an already existing team into a high performance team? Our answer is using Emotional Intelligence Skills.
Why does Team performance need Emotional Intelligence?
- Performance is trust.
- Trust is not about intelligence, to generate trust we need Emotional Intelligence Skills to make the group be psychological safe and to perform and being all alienated to the same goal and emotion to be productive and safe.
- EI skills are mathematics, it‘s a mechanic tool, we can all learn.
- Performance is motivation, create a trust environment, and psychological safety to be able to communicate non-violent way with no competition and no assumptions.
- 2 hours workshop introduction of How to create a sucessful startup using Emotional Intelligence.
- Workshop material and activities.
- Including becoming a beta customer of the KOKORO app to measure the emotional engagement of your organization during one year.
- Including 1 hour of coaching and supervision during the next month after the workshop.
The workshop also focuses on networking, providing a valuable platform to meet peers, discuss best practice, and interact with the workshop team and other contributors.
Is this workshop right for me?
The workshop is for people who deal with new teams, project teams, relationships and partnerships. So it’s likely to be of most value for those who have either just moved into the role or those who wish to develop their role in management. They’ll most likely be working in startups potentially also in Venture Capital and startups in charge of high performing teams with high commitments.
If you have any questions, please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This workshop is also suitable for:
- Entrepreneurs who are building a new team for their new business and who wants to build a strong team and culture.
- Professionals who are working with remote teams, and aim to have outstanding and creative results in a short period of time.
- Leadership management who wants to improve their leadership skills with Emotional Intelligence Skills.
Date And Time
Fri, November 22, 2019
9:00 AM – 11:00 AM CET
Capital C Exploitatiemaatschappij
1018 XA Amsterdam